Gold Award: Norwegian Cruise Line Silver Award: Disney Cruise Line Bronze Award: Carnival Cruise Lines
You’ve got to hand it to Norwegian Cruise Line for making shipboard entertainment cool again. In 2010, they recruited the Blue Man Group to perform aboard Norwegian Epic, and quickly expanded that partnership to include Broadway productions like Legally Blonde and the New York-based spectacle the Rockettes.
Disney Cruise Line puts on shows with massive production values and they don’t have to worry about copyright issues, either. Expect to see shows based on the Disney catalogue like Toy Story, Frozen, and even Star Wars.
Carnival has upped its act with both stellar comedians and a concert series of visiting superstar singers and bands (everyone from Gladys Knight to Journey).
THE best SHIPS FOR NIGHTTIME ENTERTAINMENT CRUISE TRAVEL Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide