What do you do in a city if you’re not a tourist? If you’re familiar with the city and its culture, then you might be wondering what’s worth seeing. Whether it’s a local food place or an important monument, an awesome museum or just quality shopping options, this article can help you do some research on Rosario.
Rosario of Map
Looking for something to do in Rosario? Look no further than this list of the best things to do in Rosario!
1. Take a walk through the Historical Center: This stroll will take you past some of Rosario’s most iconic landmarks, including the Cathedral, Government Palace, and Teatro Massimo Bellini.
2. Visit the Museo de Bellas Artes: This museum features an impressive collection of art from around the world, including works by artists such as Goya and Botero.
3. Observe the stunning architecture: Rosario is home to some of Argentina’s most iconic buildings, like the Opera House and the Central Post Office.
4. Explore the city’s charming neighborhoods: There are plenty of different neighborhoods to explore in Rosario, each with its own unique character. Try bustling Centro or leafy Villa Celeste for a taste of both sides of town.
The Best Things To Do In Rosario: The Map Photo Gallery
Important Places to See
If you’re looking to explore the beauty of Rosario, there are a number of attractions that should be on your list. From historical landmarks to natural attractions, here are some recommended places to see in the city.
This central square is a popular gathering spot for locals and tourists alike. It features a statue of independence hero José de San Martín, as well as several fountains and monuments. Nearby, you’ll find the cathedral and government buildings.
Casa de Rosario Museum
This museum is dedicated to the city’s most famous son, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra. The exhibits include weapons and armor from his time period, as well as manuscripts and letters from the author himself. Admission is free for visitors who bring a book or newspaper written by or about Cervantes to be donated to the museum.
Church of Our Lady of la Soledad
Completed in 1753, this church is one of Rosario’s most stunning examples of colonial architecture. Its facade is decorated with intricate carvings and paintings depicting religious scenes from the Bible.
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Rosario, there are plenty of options. From luxurious hotels to charming bed and breakfasts, we’ve got you covered. Our top picks include:
1. Hotel Bristol: This luxury hotel is located in the historic center of Rosario and offers an array of amenities, including a fitness center and pool. The rooms are large and well-equipped with all the amenities you could want.
2. Hotel Adriatico: This family-owned hotel is located close to the city’s main attractions, including the cathedral and Plaza Independencia. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and come with a balcony or terrace.
3. La Residencia de la Torre: This charming bed and breakfast features 12 rooms with antique furnishings and air conditioners that regulate temperature to ensure a comfortable sleep. Breakfast is served in the courtyard garden every morning.
4. Casa Maestra: This converted house is located in San Telmo district, just a few minutes’ walk from the center of Rosario. It offers 10 comfortable rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a kitchenette where guests can prepare their own breakfasts.
5. Hotel La Fontana: This hotel is located in the center of Rosario, just a five-minute walk from Plaza Independencia and the cathedral. The rooms come with private bathrooms and can accommodate up to three people.
6. Central Park Hostel: The hostel is located on Avenida Luis Maria Campos just a few blocks north of San Telmo district, near the train station and bus station. It offers 15 dorm bed spaces, a common area with free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a kitchen that offers breakfast at an additional cost.
Food and Drinks
If you’re looking for something to do in Rosario, food and drink is a must! Here are some of the best things to do in the city when it comes to cuisine and drink.
-Visit Cafeteria Bazar for a delicious Argentinean meal. The prices are very reasonable, and the service is excellent.
-Try an espresso at Café Tortoni. This café is located on Avenida de Mayo, and offers some of the best espresso in Rosario.
-Have a glass of Malbec at Enoteca Gandolfo. This wine bar is located in calle Artigas, which is one of the most popular areas in Rosario for nightlife.
-If you’re looking for something more unique, try La Callejonera, which is known for its custom ice cream cones.
Rosario is a beautiful city with plenty of things to do. Here are some of the best activities to do in Rosario:
-Visit the Museum of Fine Arts, home to world-renowned paintings by masters such as Monet and Renoir.
-Marvel at the impressive architecture of La Plata Square, including the provincial government building and cathedral.
-Stroll along Calle Florida and take in the charming sights and sounds of Rosario’s neighborhoods.
-Enjoy a meal at one of the city’s renowned restaurants, like El Rey del Parilla or La Cabrera.
-Walk or bike around Parque de la Independencia, taking in the views of Rosario’s skyline.
-Take a day trip out to beautiful Arequipa or Cusco, Peru.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Corleto Perticara, Italy A Map of the Town
- Biyong, China A Map to the Unknown
- Arnold A Town with a Heart
- A Detailed Map of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- A Detailed Map of Montenegro