150 Kneeland St. Boston; (617) 338-4639
It looks blue collar, like an old-time holdout amidst modem high-rises. But the Blue Diner puts a trendy spin on classic All-American fare, serving up comfort food like flapjacks, meat-loaf, crab cakes, and turkey pot pie.
Dash for the Hash puts yer basic corned beef hash inside a three-egg omelette, topped with cheese, for $6.95 with toast. Homemade chili, served with salad and com-bread, is $8.50; a half-rack of ribs is $7.95, with baked beans, collard greens, and more combread. To these are added fajitas, gumbo, Buffalo wings, pastas. . .you get the idea.
Plus their own blend of strong coffee, and homemade desserts, all in a funked-up diner setting with about ten booths and a counter. Open daily for breakfast lunch, and dinner, the Blue Diner stays open 24 hours on weekends. Ah, if only more of Boston would be so daring.
The Blue Diner US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES