What’s cool about it?
The Blues Brothers Live Show is a party with Jake and Elwood Blues. Get your groove on! The show is performed outside several times per day. Check your park Map for more information.
Universal Studios Hollywood will debut The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in 2014. Characters in the Park What’s cool about it?
You’ll get to meet lots of great characters during your day at Universal Studios Hollywood. They like to hang out by their own attractions. Look for:
Shrek, Donkey and Fiona near Shrek 4-D Curious George near The Adventures of Curious George The Simpsons near The Simpsons Ride Doc Brown from Back to the Future
Dora the Explorer Scooby Doo and Shaggy
The Blues Brothers Universal Hollywood Studios Photo Gallery
FOOD at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
1. Hollywood Grill serves hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas, funnel cakes, salads, and breakfast foods until 11 a.m.
2. Mel’s Diner offers steak burgers, chicken sandwiches and salads. It is themed after a classic diner featured in America Graffiti.
3. International Cafe serves coffees, sandwiches, soups, salads, fruits, snacks and desserts.
4. Louie’s Pizza and Pasta offers Italian foods including pizza and lasagna.
5. The Hollywood Cantina serves Mexican foods including beans and rice, burritos, and taco salad.
6. Flintstone’s Bar-B-Q offers chicken, pulled pork, cheeseburgers, salads, and Ribeye steak.
7. For a quick bite, stop at Panda Express for orange chicken or fresh sushi rolls. Pink’s and Dodger Dogs both offer hot dogs. For a sweet treat, grab a Cinnabon or an ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s.
City Walk What’s cool about it?
There’s always something cool to do at City Walk. You can grab a bite to eat at one of 30 different restaurants. Take in a flick at the 19-screen movie theater (with an IMAX screen), or buy a souvenir in one of the dozens of interesting shops, including Universal Studio Store, Popcornopolis and Zen Zone. Don’t miss the street performers. Magicians, mimes and musicians regularly entertain the crowds at City Walk. If you’re feeling really brave, check out the iFLY indoor skydiving experience.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map
- Moscow Travel Guide for Tourist: Map of Moscow