1648 Beacon St. Brookline; (617) 277-0982
This cozy restaurant and bar is about as hip as Brookline gets in fact, it’s one of the best clubs in the Boston arfea for local rock and blues bands, seven nights a week. Come in for a hearty meal before the music starts around 9:30 or 10, and you can avoid the cover charge (not to mention the lines that usually wind down the block). The wide open, smoke-free atmosphere makes viewing the bands much more enjoyable than the usual crowded venues. The music is free Sundays through Wednesdays; other nights, the cover ranges between $2-$6. The food leans toward Southern home-style cooking.
The Tam also presents a live classical music brunch on Saturdays from 10:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and a jazz version on Sundays; this is followed by a jazz dinner at 7:30 P.M. There is no cover charge the music is included with the moderately priced food.
The Tam O’Shanter US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES