The fi ve-star grand dame of Seven Mile Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman played host to the 2010 nuptials of Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Jimmy Rollins, who chose the resort’s wedding pavilion on the Great Lawn. Receptions can take place in the ballroom or at the Harbour Club.
Or hold the entire event on the sand, with food stations, steel drums and fi reworks. In their downtime, guests can splash in the sea with myriad water toys, including fl oating sun beds and aqua lounge tables. Rooms from $469; weddings from $3,255. Experience a diff erent side of Cayman by making The Reef Resort, in the quieter East End area, home base.
The hotel off ers a laundry list of family-friendly perks: All-inclusive pricing is available, and all 152 casual rooms are beachfront and feature a fridge, a microwave and a patio or balcony. Welcome guests at the colorful Rusty Pelican beach bar with frosty mudslide cocktails, invented in the ’50s at nearby Rum Point. Most ceremonies take place on the 1,600-foot beach, but the dock is another pretty option. Then host a sit-down dinner in Pelican’s Reef Restaurant. Rooms from $103; wedding packages from $2,495.
Travel to Grand Cayman Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations
- Greece Travel Guide – Places to Visit, Nightlife And Culture
- Tourist Guide To South Africa: A Complete Travel Guide
- A Travel Guide To Slovakia: The Best Destinations, Tips & Maps