270 Tremont St. Boston; (617) 482-9393
The Wang Center is home to the ever-popular Boston Ballet; it also stages Broadway musicals (Phantom, Miss Saigon), as well as giant-screen movies and other performances. Unfortunately, top seat prices here are well out of Mine’s territory. But wait!
You can go backstage at the Wang at a price that’s much more manageable.
The tour will let you walk in the footsteps of Pavarotti and Baryshnikov, and examine the theater’s ornate interior up-close. There’s a special focus on the 75-year history of the Wang Center (n e the Metropolitan), and its past as a vaudeville and movie theater. Tours are given on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m. and 12 noon, as well as the first Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. The hour-long tour costs $4 for adults, $3 for students, and $2 for seniors and kids.
Wang Center for the Performing Arts Tours US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES