10. Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam
9. De Wallen
You can try all the cheeses over there. Thank you very much. This is my favorite part of the tour. We get to try out the cheese. I love cheese. Mmm. Check this out: 10 top tourist attractions in amsterdam I bet you didn’t think there was a museum dedicated only to clogs. Well there is. And this place is awesome. I’ve learned how they actually make clogs. Clog shoes nowadays, less than five minutes. And I learn a little bit about the history of clogs.
I saw some roller skate clogs I saw the dress up clogs, 10 top tourist attractions in amsterdam the high heel clogs, and designer clogs. And this place is clog heaven. Check it out. It does not get any more Dutch than wooden clogs with the windmill on the clogs. Two in one, baby.
Behind me, you see some of the giant windmills, and obviously they are some of the national symbols of Holland. But there is a lot more to it than just that. You see, the windmills are responsible for pumping out all of the water and creating a lot of the land where the Dutch now live. So they owe a lot to these beautiful windmills.
5. Anne Frank House
3. Van Gogh Museum
1. Canals of Amsterdam
Amsterdam Map Tourist Attractions
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista