Dust-devils swirled in the empty streets and were my Best places to visit in the summer China only companions for a while. I walked along alleyways between a jumble of fallen structures. Best places to visit in the summer China The air was so thick with dust that despite climbing up to vantage points on walls I couldn’t see the whole city.
I realised that there are three sets of enclosing walls, those of the outer and inner city and the palace city. But none of the walls has kept out the forces of nature and gradual disintegration. A ghostly place.
5 Best places to visit in the summer China Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE