5 Best Travel Destinations
Inquire at home! You can also inquire. Family members, relatives, friends, co-workers, fellow congregationalists and others you know have travelled are great sources of information.
Social media is the modern way to do a fast and efficient job of finding out things. I am over 70; and, understandably, not a full-fledged social media user. I had Facmy blog and LinkedIn; but, I know
nothing at all about Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr or any others.
Since everybody seems to know about Facmy blog, I will give an Internet definition of the others; but, you must become fully knowledgeable of the benefits they might provide to help you properly plan and effectively make the most of your travels.
5 Best Travel Destinations Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next 5 Best Travel Destinations Gallery Images
The internet says:
1. “LinkedIn is primarily a professional networking website. Although some people use the site for job searches and recruitment, it mainly helps you to get in touch with past colleagues and potential clients, and expand your professional network.”
2. “Twitter is a social network used by millions of people, and thousands more are signing up every day to send short messages to groups of friends… ”
3. “Pinterest is a social network that allows users to visually share, and discover new interests by posting (known as ‘pinning’ on Pinterest) images or videos to their own or others’ boards (i.e. a collection of ‘pins,’ usually with a common theme) and browsing what other users have pinned.”
4. “Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facmy blog, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.”
5. “Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors to your theme’s HTML.”
6. “Flickr is a popular photo-sharing and hosting service with advanced and powerful features. It supports an active and engaged community where people share and explore each other’s photos. You can share and host hundreds of your own pictures on Flickr without paying a dime.”
7. “Snapchat is now the third most popular social app among millennials, according to a recent report by comScore, which finds that Snapchat has 32.9% penetration on these young users’ mobile phones, trailing only Instagram (43.1%) and Facmy blog (75.6%).”