Antigua Splurge With caves, bird sanctuaries and pink-sand beaches, Antigua’s sister island, Barbuda, is a must-see. Catch the Barbuda Express ($159 per person) and make it a day trip. STAY Luxe extras come standard at Carlisle Bay. Feel like the world’s classiest couple with afternoon tea (pinkies up!) delivered right to your beach chair. Keep the pomp going with dinner for two on the pier.
Rooms from $575. Save Party like a local at Shirley Heights, where drinks are served with views of the entire island. (Sunday is the night to go for live music and dancing.) Later, get your cute fi x at Antigua’s Donkey Sanctuary, a haven for the island’s rescued foals.
Adopt your own for a $25 donation. STAY Antigua Yacht Club Marina and Resort’s central location is just steps from the island’s best restaurants, so exploring is a cinch. But staying in might be on the agenda, thanks to the stressmelting harbor view from your private balcony. Rooms from $149.
Antigua Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES