WALK THIS WAY Wake up to a view of The Reefs Resort & Club’s private beach, then stroll the secluded round cove encircled by steep limestone cliff s and wander along the south shore to Horseshoe Beach’s famous curved stretch of pink sand. No one’s around, so feel free to canoodle.
LIVING HISTORY Cars are limited to one per family in Bermuda, so that means you’ll explore the island best via Vespa. Motor around the rolling hills and winding coastline to the 200-year-old Royal Naval Dockyard. Tour the Commissioner’s House, a grand mansion recently converted into a museum overlooking the Atlantic. Explore this isle’s mix of Carib cool and English energy.
FISH FRY Get lost together in the narrow cobblestone lanes of historic St. George’s Town, a World Heritage Site. Watch the yachts sail through the harbor and lunch on Bermuda’s answer to the hamburger, a sandwich piled high with fl ashfried local snapper on raisin bread from Art Mel’s Spicy Dicy.
HORSEPLAY Spicelands Horse Trail Rides leads groups along the scenic Railway Trail fl anked by tall limestone walls thick with poinciana blooms. It’s a little over a mile to Jobson’s Cove, arguably Bermuda’s most beautiful beach, where you can trot your f lly right into the water.
Bermuda Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Most Comprehensive Travel Guide to St. Croix With Maps, Things To Do and Restaurants
- The Frederick Map Travel Guide for Tourist: Another Great Destination
- Gdynia Travel Guide for Tourist – Map of Gdynia
- Freetown Travel Guide for Tourist: Maps of Freetown
- Add MediaFoz Do Iguaçu: The Best Travel Guide For Tourists And Sightseers