The tombs are set in a domed mausoleum, like a small Taj Mahal at the back of a village. The walled garden is devotedly maintained to keep it in flower with different plants throughout the year, edged by mosaic paths with strips of decorative tiles, and the air is murmurous with pigeons.
The outer gate-tower, tiled in blue and white patterns, stands by an open-air mosque decorated with painted murals of mountain scenes, lakes and birds. The mausoleum itself is a massive green-tiled building with central dome and four minarets whose turrets of wooden latticework have smaller painted domes.
Best family vacations in China Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Top 10 Islands You Can Buy
- Top 10 Underrated Asian Cities 2023
- Top 10 Reasons Upsizing Will Be a Huge Travel Trend
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Destinations
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World