We’re getting married outdoors during our destinations warm season. How can we keep everyone cool and comfortable?
Warm-weather weddings almost always make for gorgeous pictures, but can leave guests, the wedding party and the couple sweltering. Skip large fans they don’t always cool things down, just push warm air around and instead create shade. We had a couple this past summer who were married on the Lynnhaven River in coastal Virginia.
They decided to make a white draped structure over the ceremony that was beautiful for photographs and also created shade for their guests. Another option: Pass chilled beverages or snacks, like coconut water, punch and frozen fruit, when your guests arrive.
Also, word your invitation to let guests know they should dress to enjoy the wedding without roasting the afternoon away. A little note on the invitation or on your wedding website like linen casual’ or resort attire’ lets guests know you welcome sundresses, breathable clothes and a little less formality.
Best United States Destination Wedding Spots Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map
- Moscow Travel Guide for Tourist: Map of Moscow