Beth Israel Hospital Thrift Shop US Map & Phone & Address
25 Harvard St, Brookline; (617) 566-7016
Located in Brookline Village, the BI Thrift Shop has a big selection of clothing, mostly in good condition. Men’s jackets ranged in price from $15 to $25; shirts were $4 and up, and so was a rack of new-looking women’s bathing suits. On Mine’s visit, he even noticed a Nipon Boutique dress with the original price tag of $130 still on it BI’s price was $20. Of course, those are more rare.
There are also lots of children’s clothes, as well as household items, books (three for a dollar), and can you believe it 8-track tapes! Lots of used furniture, too. Open from 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 p.m. every day but Sunday.
Beth Israel Hospital Thrift Shop US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit
- Travel to Santorini, Greece
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah