386 Western Ave. Brighton; (617) 254-9752
Located in a shopping center next to a Caldor, Bill & Don’s Cafe is your basic cafeteria a great place for a quick meal during errands.
Breakfast, first of all, is served all day. But if you get there from 6 to 10 in the morning, you can snag one of the specials like two eggs, bacon or sausage, home fries, toast, and coffee for $2.59. Later on the guys offer sandwiches, salads, and pizza. But dinners (well, they’re only open until 4) are the real deals. How about sirloin tips or stir-fry chicken, each with rice or French fries, for just $3.99?
Or spaghetti and meatballs for $3.50, chicken parmigiana with spaghetti for $4.50, and fish and chips for $4.75 .. . ?
Ambience is minimal at Bill & Don’s formica tables with the seats attached. But the service is friendly, and the regulars who keep stopping in attest to the quality of the food. Open from 8 A.M. daily.
Bill & Don’s Cafe US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES