Sue continued, “Is there anybody in the attic?” We are not certain of the exact words. It’s very quiet and may say “I hear you” or a long extended “yessss.”
The last in this series came with Sue’s next question. “Does anyone want to come and talk to us here?” The soft reply, “No.”
At the time Lisa thought she heard a soft voice with an accent, these whispered words were heard, “Here I am.” The words did, in fact, have an accident. The last word “am” sounded more like yeem.
As far as the name, Winona, we found several first names but we were unable to find anyone with that last name in the Ann Arbor area. Should we discover something after the publishing of this book, we will post it in our Web site’s Secret Room.
Birmingham Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE