1904 Canton Ave. Milton; (617) 333-0690 Didja know that the Blue Hills are one of the five windiest spots in the whole country? This visitor center and museum offers a quick, fun introduction to the beauty and wildlife of the area. Indoor and outdoor areas let you view turtles, snakes, owls, fish, honeybees, otter, deer, wild turkey, and bobcats. It’s like a mini zoo! The museum also sponsors plenty of family programs including story times, puppet shows, arts and crafts, and holiday activities. The reservation itself is filled with plenty of hiking trails, beaches, and picnic areas.
The museum is open Wednesdays through Sundays from 10 a m. to 5 p.M. Admission is $3, $2 for senior citizens, $1.50 for children, and free for members of the Massachusetts Audubon Society. There may be additional fees for some special events.
Blue Hills Trailside Museum US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide