Breton and District Historical Museum Map Edmonton
Location: 4711 51 st Street, in the former Breton Elementary School, Breton.
Info: Open daily from July through August, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Museum personnel are happy to open for private off-season tours. Admission is by donation. 780-696-2551; email@example.com. (Email is checked almost daily, but leave a phone message well in advance because phone messages are not checked daily.)
The Breton and District Historical Museum is housed in a two-room school built in 1948. The museum focuses on Black history, as well as lumbering, community, and agricultural development. Every February, the museum hosts a Black History Day. The Keystone Cemetery contains a cairn honouring its African-American settlers.
Breton and District Historical Museum Map Edmonton Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO