When I’d had enough of being lost I stopped a donkey China holiday winter cart which was going to town, put my bicycle on the cart and accepted a lift China holiday winter . The old man even let me drive the donkey. The only disappointing thing about Kashgar is how little there is for the average tourist to go and look at. There were quite a lot of overseas travellers in Kashgar, coming from many parts of the world, particularly Australia, Scandinavia, USA and England.
The majority were intelligent and thoughtful people, travelling in small groups, and some had come alone; most only stayed for three or four days. The places to visit in Kashgar are not spectacular because they’re made of mud and straw, which doesn’t last long, though one building outside the town is a magnificent exception.
China holiday winter Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru