There are no time zones in China. A group of China tourism organization people were watching the antics of a monkey show. The monkey stood nearly three feet tall China tourism organization , dressed in a ragged skirt, and it walked, danced and somersaulted to the accompaniment of chants and a gong. The gong was so worn that it had a hole in the middle, and the cloth-topped baton made only a tinny rattling thud. The long-haired old man who wielded it chanted in a reedy, unmel-odious voice, while the monkey went to a wooden chest and took out a hat and a white-faced mask with a gruesome expression like a Chinese door god. Continuing its antics, the monkey clowned and imitated people, and for a grand finale it somersaulted in the air cleanly feet over head, which the crowd applauded with enthusiasm.
China tourism organization Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru