Columbus is a great place to visit and boasts of many attractions, old and new. The city has the country’s tallest skyscrapers, the first zoo in America, the world’s first public library, the nation’s first telephone exchange, the state capitol, among many other things. In this article we will provide you with a map of Columbus so that you can easily find all these attractions.
Map Of Columbus
The Columbus map is your guide to all the destinations, attractions and businesses located in this central Ohio city. With attractions like the Scioto Peninsula, the Statehouse and the National Museum of American History just a stone’s throw from downtown, there are plenty of reasons to visit Columbus.
But where should you start when exploring this vibrant city? The map can help you find your way around. From shopping districts to popular tourist spots, we’ve got you covered!
To get started, simply zoom in on your desired area on the map or use the search bar at the top of the page to find what you’re looking for. You can also select different layers of information such as attractions, restaurants and hotels to get a more in-depth look at each area.
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, be sure to check out our detailed listings by clicking on any of the icons below. You’ll find everything from cultural attractions to places to stay. And if you need some inspiration before your trip, be sure to check out our blog for posts about things to do in Columbus and beyond!
Columbus Travel Guide For Tourist – Map Of Columbus, Ohio Photo Gallery
The Roots Of Columbus
Columbus was founded by the Genoese explorer Christopher Columbus in 1492. He landed on what he thought was an island, but was actually the Americas. He named the island “The New World” after himself and claimed it for Spain. Columbus’s voyage opened up the Americas to Europeans and helped start the colonization of America.
Today, Columbus is a major tourist destination in Ohio. The city is home to a number of interesting attractions, including the Elements of Columbus Museum, which tells the story of Columbus’s life and achievements, and the Columbus Discovery Center, which provides exhibits about Ohio’s history and culture. There are also plenty of restaurants and shops to visit in Columbus, making it an ideal place to spend a day or two.
Where To Eat In Columbus
Columbus is a city of diversity and culture, with something to offer everyone who visits. The city has a wide range of restaurants to choose from, catering to all tastes and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or an upscale meal, Columbus has it all. Here are five of the best places to eat in Columbus:
1) Otto’s Pizza: This popular pizza chain has locations all over Columbus, making it easy for visitors to find one close by. Their pizzas are made with fresh ingredients and are guaranteed to satisfy any craving.
2) Bardo: This Mediterranean restaurant is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. The menu features items such as muhammara dip, shawarma plates, and falafel bowls.
3) Saint Elmo’s Bar & Grill: This popular spot is perfect for those who want to enjoy some good old-fashioned American cuisine. They have burgers, chicken fingers, and pizza that will never disappoint.
4) Little Italy Pizza: If you’re a fan of Italian food, this is the place for you. They serve up delicious pizza and pasta dishes that will leave you feeling satisfied.
Where To Stay In Columbus
There are many different types of lodging in Columbus, Ohio that can accommodate tourists. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly place to sleep or a luxurious hotel with all the amenities, Columbus has something for you. Here are some of the best options for budget-minded travelers:
• The Columbus Inn: This historic inn is perfect for those looking for a charming and affordable place to stay. It offers comfortable and spacious rooms, as well as free breakfast and free WiFi.
• Best Western Plus Capitol South: This hotel is ideal for those who want all the amenities and services of a luxury hotel without breaking the bank. It offers an indoor pool, fitness center, and on-site restaurant.
• Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Downtown: This hotel is located in downtown Columbus, which makes it convenient for visitors to the city’s many attractions. It features a pool, business center, and free breakfast.
• Holiday Inn Express & Suites Westerville North: This hotel is close to shopping malls and restaurants, making it an ideal choice for leisurely visitors. The hotel features a pool and hot tub, along with room service and a continental breakfast.
What Else To Do In Columbus, Ohio?
If you’re looking for things to do in Columbus, Ohio other than explore the city’s many historic sites and neighborhoods, there are plenty of other things to do. Here are a few suggestions:
-Take a riverboat cruise on the Ohio River: This is a great way to see some of the city’s scenic areas from a different perspective. There are several companies offering cruises, so be sure to research which one is best for you.
-Check out some of the city’s top art galleries: Columbus has a rich history in art, and there are plenty of world-renowned galleries to explore. Whether you’re interested in traditional paintings or more contemporary pieces, you’ll be sure to find something that appeals to you.
-Attend a sporting event: Columbus is home to several professional sports teams, and there’s never been a better time to catch a game. Whether you’re a basketball fan or love baseball, there’s probably an event going on that you’ll love.
-Explore the city’s botanical gardens: These gardens are full of beauty and fun activities, like hiking and biking trails. There’s also an amusement park inside the gardens if you want to spend.
Columbus, Ohio is a city that has a lot to offer tourists, whether they are looking for cultural attractions or outdoor activities. This Columbus travel guide will show you where to find all of the major attractions and places of interest in the city, as well as provide tips on what to do if you’re visiting during different seasons. The map also includes detailed information about public transportation in Columbus, so finding your way around shouldn’t be a problem.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Corleto Perticara, Italy A Map of the Town
- Biyong, China A Map to the Unknown
- Arnold A Town with a Heart
- A Detailed Map of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- A Detailed Map of Montenegro