Walking across the snow (much easier than ice), I was laughing so hard at Kat’s graceful flop, my eyes were tearing. That’s probably why I didn’t see the snow pile I dove into head-first. This time Doug pulled me out and it was their turn to laugh.
Kat, Doug and Melissa went to explore on the other side of the bridge.
After exploring the grounds, bridge and moat area, now filled in, the four of us decided to go up to the roof. Naturally every step was covered in ice. Doug saved us all. Once on top the view was breathtaking. We could see ice fisherman out on the lake, scouts and dads snowmobiling and nothing else but acres of trees. The view must be awesome in the summer.
Detroit Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru