DONUT HOLE TRAIL MAP PENNSYLVANIA
This trail arcs around the northern part of Sproul State Forest, in north-central Pennsylvania. Elevations along the trail range from 810 feet to 2,100 feetwith a few steep climbs, wild scenery, and some nice views. One section coincides with the Susquehannock Trail, and it connects with other trails as well, j Camping Regulations: Camping and campfires are allowed almost anywhere along the trail, except where posted otherwise. Campsites should be at least 200 feet from roads and 100 feet from the trail. A permit is required if one wishes to stay for more than a single night at any campsite.
For Further Information: Sproul State Forest,
HCR 62, Box 90, Renovo, PA 17764; (717)923-1450.
DONUT HOLE TRAIL MAP PENNSYLVANIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit