In 1999 Hall built his state-of-the art Urban Honolulu Subway Map winery, which includes one of the Central Coast’s first underground wine caverns. Natural insulation keeps interior Urban Honolulu Subway Map temperatures around sixty degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for the 4,000 oak barrels and five 2,000-gallon upright wood tanks filled with wine. Decorative light fixtures crafted by local students afer Hall bought welding equipment for their high school lend an elegant touch.
After completing the caverns and 21,000-square-foot winery, Hall built a stunning hospitality center, which opened in 2005. In front of the center, a fountain rises from a brick-walled pool. Water tumbles over the fountain, runs into two reflecting pools, and then cascades over a four-tiered course set amid brick terraces in the open-air amphitheater behind the center.
Urban Honolulu Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru