2603 Sheridan Road (just north of Northwestern University), Evanston, IL 60201-1799
Tel: (847) 475-5300
Fax: (847) 475-5330
Director: Ms. Michele Rowe Shields
Evanston Art Center Birthday Party
Admission: voluntary contribution.
Attendance: 10.000 Established: 1929 Membership: Y ADA Compliant: Y Open: Monday to Wednesday 10am-4pm; Thursday, 10am-4pm and 7pm-10pm;
Evanston Art Center Photo Gallery
Friday to Saturday. 10am-4pm; Sunday 2pm-5pm.
Closed: Legal Holidays.
Evanston Art Center Classes
Facilities: Classrooms; Galleries (5); Studios.
Activities: Art Classes: Demonstrations; Films: Lectures; Performances; Workshops. Publications: exhibition catalogues; newsletter, “Concentrics” (quarterly); posters.
Evanston Art Center Evanston Il
Located in the Clarke Mansion in Light House Landing Park, the Center presents an active gallery program of temporary exhibitions of contemporary art.
Evanston Art Center Staff
Focusing on Midwestern artists in thematic and solo shows, exhibits change every six to eight weeks.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista