FAIRFIELD LAKE STATE PARK MAP TEXAS
Fairfield Lake State Park is located alongside Fairfield Lake, a large reservoir in a hilly forested region of east-central Texas. In the area are woodlands of oak, hickory, and elm, with cedar and pine, plus some grassy prairie. Wildlife includes deer and bald eagle.
Activities: The park has six miles of trails for hiking or backpacking. Fishing is possible along the reservoir.
Camping Regulations: Primitive camping is restricted to one designated area, which is 2.5 miles yia trail from a parking area. A fee is charged for each night’s stay.
For Further Information: Fairfield Lake State Park, Route 2, Box 912, Fairfield, TX 75840; (903)389-4514.
FAIRFIELD LAKE STATE PARK MAP TEXAS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit