BASTROP STATE PARK MAP TEXAS
Located in the hills of East Texas, this state park has scenery which includes woodlands of loblolly pine, some small ponds, and a 10-acre lake.
Activities: Backpacking and hiking are available on an 8.5-mile trail, which forms a large loop.
Camping Regulations: Camping is allowed along those sections of the trail which are east of a primitive road. A fee is charged for camping each night. Campsites should be at least 50 feet from the trail and 100 feet from water sources. Campfires are prohibited. A stove should be brought if one wishes to cook.
For Further Information: Bastrop State Park, P.O. Box 518, Bastrop, TX 78602; (512)321-2101.
BASTROP STATE PARK MAP TEXAS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives