SOUTHERN COMFORT Along Florida’s southernmost tip, you’ll fi nd an assortment of laid-back destinations, each with distinct offerings. Come as you are, they say at The Florida Keys & Key West. They mean it.
Big budget or small, barefoot or formal, straight or gay, alone or with a crowd, this destination invites you to have a wedding as traditional or as quirky as you want it. If you’re looking for history, culture or simply an anything-goes vibe, choose the Florida Keys as your destination. Each of the Keys has its own drawing card.
Key Largo, for example, lures couples who love to dive. Islamorada, sport fi shing. Marathon, boating. And Big Pine Key and the lower Keys, tranquility. In Key West, quaint lodgings with tales to tell, and community-wide sunset-watching parties, are the backdrop for personable ceremonies and celebrations. It’s like going to a faraway island, only without passports or currency exchanges. fla-keys.com
The Florida Keys & Key West Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES