FOLSOM LAKE STATE RECREATION AREA MAP CALIFORNIA
18,000 acres. Situated in the Sierra foothills east of Sacramento, this State Recreation Area surrounds a 15-mile-long artificial lake. Included here are some canyons, oak woodlands, and areas of chaparral. Among the wildlife are black-tailed deer, coyote, bobcat, and fox.
Activities: There are about 80 miles of trails for hiking, backpacking, and horseback riding, including the 32-mile Southside Trail. Fishing is available alongside the lake.
Camping Regulations: Twelve environmental camps, accessible by trail, are located around the lake. Camping is restricted to these sites. Reservations may be made through park headquarters.
For Further Information: Folsom Lake State Recreation Area, 7806 Folsom-Auburn Road, Folsom, CA 95630; (916)988-0205.
FOLSOM LAKE STATE RECREATION AREA MAP CALIFORNIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Tokyo Map – Tokyo City Guide
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives