FOREST OF NISENE MARKS STATE PARK MAP CALIFORNIA
This state park in the Santa Cruz Mountains of west-central California has ridges and canyons, mixed forests, and several creeks. Wildlife here includes blacktailed deer, mountain lion, coyote, and fox.
Activities: There are over 30 miles of trails and fire roads for hiking or backpacking. Horses are allowed in only a small portion of the park. Mountain bikes are restricted to fire roads. Fishing is available along the streams.
Camping Regulations: Camping is limited to one trail camp. Advance reservations must be made for campsites. Campfires are prohibited, but stoves may be used.
For Further Information: Forest of Nisene Marks State Park, 101 North Big Trees Park Road, Felton, CA 95018; (408)335-4598.
FOREST OF NISENE MARKS STATE PARK MAP CALIFORNIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit