FOREST OF NISENE MARKS STATE PARK MAP CALIFORNIA
This state park in the Santa Cruz Mountains of west-central California has ridges and canyons, mixed forests, and several creeks. Wildlife here includes blacktailed deer, mountain lion, coyote, and fox.
Activities: There are over 30 miles of trails and fire roads for hiking or backpacking. Horses are allowed in only a small portion of the park. Mountain bikes are restricted to fire roads. Fishing is available along the streams.
Camping Regulations: Camping is limited to one trail camp. Advance reservations must be made for campsites. Campfires are prohibited, but stoves may be used.
For Further Information: Forest of Nisene Marks State Park, 101 North Big Trees Park Road, Felton, CA 95018; (408)335-4598.
FOREST OF NISENE MARKS STATE PARK MAP CALIFORNIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives