Kat and I sat in the lobby as we waited for Hauntings Paranormal Research to join us for the hunt. We always look forward to seeing Lorena, Dawn and their teammates.
They’re fun to be with and serious about the hunt.
As we were getting our bearings, Lorena and Dawn walked in with their team. Everyone carried boxes of equipment, kind of like a paranormal caravan. Tonight, team members Jessica and Jules would be joining in the investigation.
Fukuoka Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
with a 36-in. stroke). S. and H. Morton and Co. manufactured the machinery at Leith. She had two decks. Interestingly, the Britannia IIII had left Leith for passage to Newcastle on the evening of Saturday, 10 January 1891 with a general cargo and 43 passengers. However, at around 0330 hrs on Sunday the 11th, she was involved in a collision off St. Abb’s Head with the steamer Bear; the incident happened in position 55 55′.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE