WHERE TO PLAY Grand Cayman’s must-do group activity is a Red Sail Sports catamaran sail to Stingray City, a sandbar where wild stingrays come to score a meal from the local tour operators doling out squid. Score Instagram-worthy photo ops, plus stingray hickeys. Cayman’s other famous resident is the blue iguana, the most endangered iguana on earth. Spy the blue beasts roaming Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park; a portion of the cost goes toward funding the Blue Iguana Recovery Program.
Welcome guests at the Camana Bay development with its Flavor Tour a progressive dinner that includes six stops (each with a cocktail) and four tastes at the complex’s marquee restaurants. WHERE TO PARTY Grand Cayman off ers several restaurants that cater to reception feasts, such as Luca and The Wharf. Topping the list is Grand Old House, dating to 1908 and perched on the waterfront just fi ve minutes from George Town, the island’s capital.
Say I do on the expansive open-air deck, then nosh on bacon-wrapped wahoo with shrimp risotto, or seafood curry featuring the catch of the day. Other offb eat venues include the great house and oceanfront grounds of Pedro St. James National Historic Site; the Sunset Bay event venue; and private rental homes like Sun Salutations and Villa Zara.
Grand Cayman Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO