Harvard University US Map & Phone & Address
Harvard Square, Cambridge; (617) 495-8676
It should come as no surprise that Harvard has an extensive calendar of superior arts programming. Harvard has several theaters the Loeb, of course, which it shares with the American Repertory Theatre; the Agassiz; and the Sanders, which presents lots of commercial concerts.
But each of these also offers student productions by both Harvard and Radcliffe groups. In fact, the A.R.T. has its own Institute for Advanced Theatre Training, presenting shows by its apprentice company, many of whom iso land smaller roles in the main productions (call the A.R.T. directly for that info at (617) 547-8300). Tickets, when not free, are $4 to $10. Harvard also has dance performances, see the listing in Dance, for more information.
Harvard University US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide