Hilltop Marketplace and Butcher Shop US Map & Phone & Address
210 Union St, Braintree; (617) 848-2899
901 Broadway (Rte. 1), Saugus; (617)231-2300
You know, the Hilltop. The one with the giant cactus and the hour-long wait for a table. Their mega-volume purchasing of meats translates to great prices on their own cuts of beef and chicken, as well as swordfish steaks, ham, and franks. Recent specials (something’s on sale each week) have included ground sirloin for $1.49 a pound, spareribs for $1.79 a pound, and lots of meat-packs in fam-ily-size quantities for extra savings.
In addition, their stores offer fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs, paper products, and just about everything else you’d find at your local supermarket. Open seven days a week, including weeknights until 9 p.m.
Hilltop Marketplace and Butcher Shop US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES