234 Friend St, Boston; (617) 742-6618
Acting as goodwill ambassadors to Boston music fans, the folks at the Irish Embassy Pub present live music nearly every night of the week.
Styles vary somewhat, but stay within the rock, Irish (naturally), and alternative boundaries. There’s no cover charge on weeknights, and weekends usually cost a reasonable $5 (some attractions may go a bit higher). Well-positioned across from the late lamented Boston Garden, it’s a popular spot to go after games and other happenings.
Nearby in the North Station area, The Harp twangs with good ol’ all-American rock n roll. There’s no cover charge on weeknights, and on weekends it’s just $3-$4. The joint starts to jump at 9 P.M.; you must be 21 if you want to join in. They’re at 85 Causeway Street; telephone (617) 742-1010.
Irish Embassy Pub US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide