2600 Central Park, Evanston, IL 6O20l Tel: (847) 475-1030 Fax: (847) 475-0911
Internet Address: www.mitchcllmuseum.org Director: Janice B. Klein
Attendance: 10,000 Established: 1977 Membership: Y
Open: Tuesday to Wednesday, 10am-5pm; Thursday, 10am-8pm; Friday to Saturday, 10am-5pm;
Kendall College – Mitchell Museum of the American Indian Photo Gallery
Closed: August, Academic Holidays.
Facilities: Galleries (4 permanent, 1 temporary); Library/Resource Center; Shop.
Activities: Guided lours; Lectures: Performances; Temporary Exhibitions (3/year); Workshops.
Publications: brochure, “The Mitchell Museum”; newsletter.
Apart of Kendall College since 1977, the Museum maintains a permanent collection representative the native peoples of the United States and Canada. It presents permanent exhibits and mounts temporary thematic exhibitions focusing on the art (including dHritemporary art), artifacts and culture of Native Americans.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista