Lions Campground (Pat O’Brien Memorial Park) MAP EDMONTON
Location: From Hwy 60, turn into Devon at Athabasca Avenue, continue straight at the
four-way stop, turn left onto Pidgeon Street, turn right onto Saskatchewan Avenue, and continue downhill into the river valley to 1140 Saskatchewan Avenue East.
Info: Wheelchair accessible. There is a $6 per car day-use fee for out-of-town visitors, but access is free for Devon residents. 780-987-4777; www.devonlionscampground.com.
Connected to the town of Devon, the Devon Lions Campground is a quiet river valley park on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River. The campground welcomes picnickers and leashed pets. You will find numerous scenic trails, ideal for walking or biking, as well as a canoe launch, picnic tables, horseshoe pits, a playground, a ball field, washrooms, and a pet area. The park is used for a variety of special events including Devon Days, Sunday in the Park, the 5 Peaks Trail Running Series, and Christmas in the Park.
Lions Campground Pat O’Brien Memorial Park MAP EDMONTON Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO