LOST MAPLES STATE NATURAL AREA MAP TEXAS
Lost Maples State Natural Area is in the hills of East Texas. Scenery here includes forests of big-tooth maple, oak, and juniper, a limestone canyon, grasslands, creeks, and the Sabinal River. Among the area’s wildlife are white-tailed deer, mountain lion, bobcat, and armadillo.
Activities: There are 10.5 miles of trails for hiking and backpacking.
Camping Regulations: Eight designated camping areas are located along the trails. A fee is charged for camping each night. Advance reservations are available and recommended, as numbers of campers are restricted. Campfires are prohibited, so a stove is necessary for cooking. Fall and spring are the best times to visit.
For Further Information: Lost Maples State Natural Area, HC01, Box 156, Vanderpool, TX 78885; (512)966-3413.
LOST MAPLES STATE NATURAL AREA MAP TEXAS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives