Stockholm is officially 730 years old, but more than 4000 years ago, there were already people living in the Stockholm area and there are many historical sites in the area which show the historical development through the ages. Stockholm is the capital of Sweden. The city has approcimately 668,000 inhabitants. The parliament recently returned to its original buildings in front of the Royal Palace. Here starts the Old Town, over 700 years old. When you are tired of walking, you can always take a boat trip. The dty is surrounded by water, so clean that you can bath in it practically everywere. Stockholm has a unique archipelago – a labyrinth of islands, bays and inlets. At its broadest point, it stretches 55 miles out into the Baltic Sea and contains more than 24,000 island.
Map of Stockholm Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tokyo Map – Tokyo City Guide
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide