306 Northern Ave. Boston; (617) 455-1935
In the pioneering early days of micro-breweries (about ten minutes ago), most were found in the relative wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. More recently, they’ve been popping up all over the place, including several in Boston. The Mass Bay Brewing Company, brewers of the Harpoon line of suds, offers an hour-long tour of its factory. See the craft of beer-making up close, ask questions, and best of all wind up the tour with free samples! Tours are given on Friday and Saturday at 1 P.M. at no charge.
Can’t make those times? MBBC also offers the Harpoon 5:30 Club. Any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, you and 15 to 80 of your nearest and dearest can enjoy a free tour and tasting in a fun, post-work environment from 5:30 P.M. to 7 p.M_Call in advance for reservations. Annual special events include an Octoberfest, a St Patrick’s Day Party, and various benefits. Call to get a copy of Harpoon News for more details.
Mass Bay Brewing Company US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES