151 Milk St, Boston; (617) 330-9790
Downtown office worker-bees know that Max’s is a must when the noon whistle blows. The menu features fancy, filling dishes for a few bucks each. Hot entrees include shrimp pri-mavera or tortellini with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes (each $6.95), and eggplant parmesan with a Caesar salad ($5.45). All of these are served with focaccia bread.
Lighter appetites and wallets may opt for one of Max’s specialty sandwiches for $4.95. You certainly won’t sacrifice taste. Try the honey-tarra-gon chicken salad, prosciutto and pro-volone, or egg frittata with Italian cold cuts (yes, that’s a sandwich). These all come on your choice of bread, including focaccia and baguettes. Max’s also has a fine selection of salads and soups. And don’t miss desserts. Chocolate truffle, cream cheese brownie, hmmmm. Open from 6 a.m. to 3 P.M. Mondays through Fridays.
Max’s Deli Cafe US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES