LAUNDRY and DRY CLEANING. Your hotel may have efficient same-day service and may even provide drying lines in the bathroom. 114 Some typical prices in a regular laundry (three- or four-day service):
You can also find self-service laundries where coin-operated washing-machines and dryers are available. Look under Laundries self service in the Manhattan Yellow Pages or ask your hotel receptionist.
Dry cleaners usually have one-day service. They are also listed in the telephone directory’s Yellow Pages under “Cleaners and Dyers. Some typical prices:
shirt $2.25 unpleated skirt $2.25
blouse 2.25 trousers 2.25
dress 4.00 jeans 2.25
Self-service dry cleaners, where you pay according to weight, are well-run. and take about an hour.
New York neighborhoods map manhattan Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru