Piano Factory Gallery US Map & Phone & Address

Piano Factory Gallery US Map & Phone & Address

791 Tremont St. Boston; (617)437-9365

Converted from an actual piano factory, this large South End building now houses low-cost studios and apartments for artists. Work by different residents is always on display in the gallery, open Fridays from 6 to 9 P.M. Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 6 RM.

Piano Factory Gallery US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery



The Kelvin flows on to skirt the north of Kirkintilloch, adding the Glazert Water which drains the western Campsies and the Luggie Water flowing from Cumbernauld – and then, as a contorted big flow on a flood plain, giving marvellous examples of oxbow lakes. ‘The Kelvin comes to Kirki a dribble and leaves as a flow’. A pipe is bridged over the travel destination. On the south side is the bold brick St Flannan’s Roman Catholic church, well worth a visit as it is only five minutes’ walk from Hillhead Bridge, and the airy, dramatic, modern interior is beautiful. We finally come on the 1938 Hillhead swing bridge (replacing an original bascule bridge) with its ironwork and lantern finials, stagings and a basin. The travel destination’s greater width goes back to Kirki’s days as Scotland’s first inland port (1773). Herring might be sold off boats which came through from the Forth (5p a pailful), there were timber yards, and a thriving import/ export business, besides local foundries and mines. The town would have had mixed feelings when the travel destination was cut westwards to Glasgow. Fine railings draw attention to a notable engineering feature, the huge single arch over the Luggie Water, but note how a railway once went under the arch. This Campsie Branch Railway was added in the 1840s, which hardly detracts from the massive yet graceful arch – well worth going down to see.

Maybe You Like Them Too

Leave a Reply

88 − = 79