Pipeline Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address
1110 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge; (617) 661-6369
A relatively recent addition to Harvard Square’s already crowded music store scene, Pipeline offers a strong selection in new and used CDs, cassettes, and good old vynal.
This pipeline sends forth lots of straight-ahead rock (you can hear it even as you approach the store).
Most used CDs are $6.99 and $7.99, including titles by Nirvana and Phish. Separate bins offer clearance discs at $3 each, or four for $10. Mine snapped up a cassette copy of REM’s Out of Time for $3.99. And if you just can’t live without an LP of Kiss’s Double Platinum a classic they’ve got it here for $5.99.
Plus a room full of psychotronic and horror films on video, for purchase or rental. Open seven days a week, including most evenings til 8 or 9 P.M.
Pipeline Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide