41 Harvard St. Brookline; (617) 739-9845
This tiny storefront doesn’t look like it serves up freshly prepared seafood, salads, and sandwiches, but it does.
An order of fish and chips ($4.50) gives you two large, thick pieces of fish, handcut fries, and tasty cole slaw; there are also fried haddock, clams, and scallops.
Roast beef and roast turkey are cooked in the store and hand-carved for big sandwiches, each around $4. Homemade soups include turkey noodle and clam chowder, $1.50 for a cup, $2.50 for a bowl. Pasta salad ($3.25) is made with rigatoni, fresh tomatoes, and basil.
Breakfast is also popular here.
Have two eggs, home fries, toast, and bacon, ham or sausage for $2.75; French toast or pancakes with bacon for $2.95. Pugsley’s is an early bird’s place, only open Monday through Friday from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. and Saturday from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Pugsley’s US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES