This morning we are ready for take off we are going up one of the most famous towers in Seattle if not the world, the Space Needle. Alright, let’s head up the elevator. 43 seconds flat, but we’re up in the observation.
Seattle Space Needle Observation Deck Photo Gallery
Space Needle Restaurant
Hello, Seattle. Wow, look at this place. The observation deck wraps all the way around so you get this 360 degree view of Seattle. You can see the Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges in the distance. Puget Sound, the monorail, downtown Seattle.
Space Needle Renovation
This is the best view there is. Naturally, the view changes through out the year with the different seasons and you can actually scroll through and see what it looks like in November. Cool. That was fantastic, from so high up the views are not only spectacular but they’re 360.
Space Needle Parking
You can see the city, you can see the water, and you can see the mountains. At the Space Needle you can see it all.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista