What are the shows here?
1. A’Lure, The Call of the Ocean is a show about the sirens’ song, which in legends past lured fishermen to underwater lairs. You’ll like the flying acrobats and athletic aerial tumblers in this show.
2. Blue Horizons is an impressive show staring a young girl, dolphins, false killer whales, acrobats, and tropical birds (including an Andean condor) all about the special bond between humans and marine animals.
Seaworld Orlando Shows Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Seaworld Orlando Shows Gallery Images
It is a good idea to arrive 30 minutes before show time to get a seat. After seeing this show, check out Dolphin Cove.
3. SeaWorld Orlando’s new Shamu show is called One Ocean. You’ll meet several killer whales and see dazzling fountains in this show about global connectedness. There is a Soak Zone up front if you don’t mind getting wet! W
4. Do you like dogs and cats and potbellied pigs? Head to Seaport Theater to see Pets Ahoy! Staring animals rescued from local shelters.
5. Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island is a lighthearted and goofy show staring two California sea lions. You’ll enjoy the show about lost loot and pirate adventures. Get your seat early to watch the pirate mimes.
6. During the park’s busiest times, the fireworks and fountains show Reflections is presented on the park’s main lagoon.
7. Another seasonal show is called Elmo and Abby’s Treasure Hunt. It stars Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street and her friends Elmo, Cookie Monster, Rosita and Grover.
SeaWorld Shows Fun Facts!
Shamu Stadium contains 7 million gallons of water.
The set designer and show consultant of “Blue Horizons, ” Stanley Meyer, also designed the Broadway musical “Beauty and the Beast. ?
The mist screens that are part of the Reflections fireworks show are 60 feet high.
Jack Hanna occasionally does shows at SeaWorld Orlando in the Nautilus Theater.
SeaWorld Orlando receives 20-30 thousand pounds of fish each Wednesday morning to feed its animals. It arrives frozen on a truck. Once the fish is thawed it must be fed to SeaWorld’s animals within24 hours. Now that’s fresh!
The killer whales at SeaWorld Orlando consume 1,000 pounds of fish every day.
DID YOU KNOW?
There are four roller coasters at SeaWorld Orlando.