In cabins, butlers do the usual cabin steward job but also help with packing/unpacking, making restaurant and spa reservations, serving full breakfasts en suite, delivering daily canapes, shining shoes, and so on. Service is unobtrusive but very personal when it does obtrude: Butlers know your name from day one and will go out of their way to greet you in the corridors. Dining service is good in the main restaurant and excellent in the specialty restaurants.
Gratuities for restaurant, housekeeping, and bar staff are included in the line’s base rates, so no additional tipping for these staff members is necessary. Spa services have a gratuity added automatically to your bill.
Regular send-out laundry and dry cleaning services are available at cost, and each ship also has a free self-service laundry located midship on Deck 7.
We wish more ships were like Journey and Quest: large enough to be interesting during long itineraries, but small enough to keep things comfortable and convenient.
SERVICE FOR CRUISES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES