The large market place and the impressive buildings of the old town; Our Lady’s Cathedral (after 1352) is the largest gothic church in Belgium; the Town Hall (1661-1665) the Brabant Fountain (1887); the late Gothic church of Saint James (until 1656) in which one finds the family tomb of Rubens; the Royal rococo Palace (1745); Rubens’ house; the Royal Museum of Fine Arts with its masterpieces of Dutch art; and the Diamond Museum.
Sights and Attractions in ANTWERP Photo Gallery
144322) was a steel-hulled 311-ton steam cargo vessel completed by E. and M. Coops, Hoogezand, Netherlands in 1919 and launched as the Waterweg for N.V. Hollandsche Algemeene Atlantische Scheepv. Mij., Amsterdam; N. Haas was the manager. She measured 37 m in length with a 6.9-m beam and a 3.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide